For Cairns’ largest range of Frankland Island tours contact our tourist information center and ask for our Frankland Island specialist who can assist you with all options including half day and full day options with snorkel equipment and glass bottom boat experiences. Ask about our wide range of packages including with lunch or our budget eco adventures and ferry transfers to this beautiful island out from Cairns. We visit Frankland Island regularly and can give you the latest up to date information on Frankland Island.
Our Cairns Beaches Tourist Visitor Centre offers a wide range of Frankland Island adventure options. Immerse yourself in a river cruise, coral reef & national park island experience. You will be able to explore this pristine Frankland island with great awe by witnessing a healthy and vibrant coral reef ecosystem. This tour offers the shortest open water crossing (approx. 30 minutes) with a maximum of 100 people allowed on board. Whether you intend to spend the day in the water snorkelling exploring island or just relaxing by the island’s beaches, it will be a worthwhile experience. Visit our Cairns Beaches Tourist Information centre at Yorkeys Knob Beach Cairns for all your Frankland Island tour requirements.
What else to look forward to?
- There is a possibility to follow giant turtles as they glide through the water
- Snorkel straight from the beach across a vast variety of colourful coral
- Swim with a variety of tropical fish
- Explore the island at your own pace or follow a guided tour
- Explore the rock pools full of life with acknowledge from our marine biologist
- Possible sighting of crocodile on the return cruise up the Mulgrave River
- Mulgrave River Cruise with commentary
- Guided Snorkelling Tour with our Marine Biologist to our Outer reef sites
- Use of Snorkelling Equipment, including tuition
- Guided Semi Submersible / Glass Bottom Boat Tour
- Guided Rock Pool Discovery Tour
- Tropical Lunch, Morning & Afternoon Tea
- EMC & National Park Fees
- Protection Suit (Summer Only)
- Marine Biologist guided tours – free of charge including Snorkelling, Glass Bottom – Boat & Discovery island walk
What to bring?
- Hat, 15+ sunscreen, swimmers, towel and comfortable shoes for beach combing.
- You will be transferred from our boat to the island by dingy, so footwear may get wet.
|DETAILS||ADULT||CHILD||FAMILY (2A, 2C)|
|ALL INCLUSIVE TOUR
(PLUS BUS TRANSFERS EXRA $54)
SELF DRIVE OPTION – Save by driving yourself (No Bus Transfer)
|CRUISE & DIVE PACKAGE||$229||$109||$567|
|CAMPING RUSSEL ISLAND||$220||$110||$550|
|SECOND INTRO DIVE||$69||$49||$187|
|SECOND CERT DIVE||$69||$49||$187|
|PRESCRIPTION MASK HIRE||$12||$12||–|